Thursday, September 13, 2012

Four month check up

Hi All

Last weekend we had a full house, something that Scott and I both love and want to be a constant in our lives.  Friday night we had Zerick (I think that's spelled correctly) and Soren over to spend the night.  They are Scott's late friend Darren's boys.  They are both SO cute and we love when they come over.  Alec and Avery love it too.  It's basically junk food, video game and computer game night when they are all together.  Or geek time in short.  My parents came up for the weekend and stayed the night Saturday and Scott's sister Ginny came and stayed the night as well.  Saturday day Scott's mom and Aunt Netti came over for a few hours. I told Netti about a recipe I found on Pinterest for mint brownies and she basically told me to make them immediately. Ha!  They were really good.  I had to modify the recipe a little because some of the desserts on Pinterest are ridiculously terrible for you.  As in, fattening to an extreme even I gag about and my friends, I LOVE fattening desserts.  

This week has gone by pretty quickly.  Noah had his 4 month check up and shots yesterday.  It went pretty well.  And by well, I mean, no panicking or freaking out for me (God does answer prayers). Although, I have to admit I was a little nervous. Noah pulled all his best tricks for the doctor - cooing at her and rolling over for her.  He did cry getting his shots and was fussy last night and has been so a little on and off today.  Poor baby. Here are Noah's stats: he is still in the 25th percentile for weight coming in at 13 1/2 pounds and is in the 95th percentile for height at 26 1/2 inches.  He is long and skinny.  Not a big surprise. Scott is long and skinny and I am long and semi-skinny, well, mostly kind of skinny.

Here is Noah getting his check up from his doctor


And here's what shots do to Noah



Brooke, Alec and Avery are all adjusted to being back in school.  However, they are not adjusted to the homework.  This year it is a lot for all three of them.  Brooke has hours of homework each night and Avery and Alec are not too far behind.  All three of them have committed to making the honor roll this year, so we are hoping that they all reach their goal.  

Some pictures of our week so far:

Noah playing in the car with Scott before taking Avery to school 


Noah helping daddy work (I think) they may really be checking football or baseball scores


These last four I took this morning - they are blurry but he was playing with his blanket and laughing and cooing at me, in other words, being SO cute!  In the last picture, please excuse and ignore my witch hand. ;D









Love to y'all

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I take offense to thw witch hands as I have the same witchy-poo hands coming out the sleeve of my shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet family! I am glad you have this blog!!!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete