Friday, June 22, 2012

Last week at Papa and Mamoo's

The last week at my parents house was filled with visitors of all kinds; both family and Arthropods. No. Not aliens. Bugs.  I caught a centipede, Avery caught a scorpion.   The centipede I caught happened to be the biggest one I have ever seen in real life and the prettiest.  I know it's strange to call a centipede pretty BUT this guy (or gal) had the brightest orange legs!  Side note:  he is still alive in the picture and he was let go in the woods.  I do not kill bugs or other things, I put them back outside where they belong.  Most of the time.


Noah finally got to meet his uncle Nick which was so exciting!  Noah also got to play with his cousin Blake which was so cute to see.



Noah got to spend lots and lots of time sleeping on his Papa and playing with his Mamoo.





Scott spent the week resting and recovering alone at home.  I am beyond happy to report:  he is doing pretty good now!  He has gained weight and is eating regularly.  Thank God!  I am looking forward to him being sick as a distant memory. I want to be like, oh yeah, I vaguely remember you being so sick.  I really do! 


Brooke, Alec and Avery are well! Brooke is helping take care of a family members cats and has been hanging out with friends.  Alec and Avery have been busy perfecting their video game playing skills. Avery is also helping with the yard work at both his Aunt Nell and Mamoo's houses.


As for me: other than taking care of Noah, I did get something I really, really wanted:  



Mmmhmm.  Finally.  I am only two chapters into it, but it is soooo good!

That's it for this update, I'm posting two more.



3 comments:

  1. I am really curious to hear more about this book! We need to chat soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I was logged into the wrong account before - it's me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to restart the book twice. No avail. Perhaps by September?!

    ReplyDelete