Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello hello

Hi family and friends!

I just wanted to get the first post up and let everyone know I am going to try to update this as much as possible so y'all can keep up with all the oh so exciting and probably more likely, less so exciting events that happen in our little household.  I am excited to share our lives with you in this very convenient way!

Right now our lives are consumed with getting ready for little Noah. We can't stop talking about him and wondering what he is going to look like and be like.  We simply can NOT wait to meet him!  I hope he has curly hair and his dad's ears! HA!  We have most of his room ready - we are working on sanding and repainting his crib. I will post pictures as soon as its all done and hopefully (although not likely) it is done before he gets here.

On Friday the 13th we get to find out exactly just how long we have till he gets here!  I am very excited about this appointment because we are getting a sonogram done, and last time we had one the little sneak put his hand in front of his face so we couldn't see what he looked like!  Ugh! Of course!  Of course he would do that!  I am only the most impatient person in the world and all I wanted to see was his face!  If I don't update you via text about the appointment check back here after this weekend and I will have all the info up.


3 comments:

  1. <3 He was playing peek-a-boo! This time, he will uncover his face ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha he is a sneaky child already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! I'm finally able to see page! Moss Dano is a life saver!

    ReplyDelete